You know I’m a coupon queen, right? That’s been my gig for the last 10 years. That being said, my coupon game has evolved quite a bit. With special diets and healthy eating, groceries are a serious portion of our monthly budget. Here are a few of my favorite ways to save serious cash on these high end items.
If you have any favorites, feel free to add them!
5 Easy Ways to Save Money Fast
- Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half: This one is easy, simply shop around what is on sale and use printable coupons to help cut the price even further. Those two steps can save you up to 80% on your grocery bill which means instant savings in your pocketbook. The great thing about coupons nowadays is many of them are for healthy foods too. Many companies who offer specialty foods or organic foods are now dishing out coupons just be sure to bookmark the link and check back often.
- Earn Gift Cards, Rewards & Samples: Participating in offers could land you plenty of free gift cards, samples and rewards you could use towards this busy shopping season. Use legit websites such as MySavings.com to find the best and most current free reward and sample offers. You can find nearly everything from personal care products to healthy snacks. These offers will save you money that can be used towards your holiday shopping or higher end grocery items.
- Start Selling: Now is the time to purge! Go through your home and find items you could sell online or in Facebook groups. Selling on Facebook is super hot right now and you can easily tap into that plus make extra cash for yourself. That money can then be used towards allergy friendly foods!
- Earn Amazon Giftcards: If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks, you need to, this one has been around for the long haul and they make it super easy to earn free gift cards to Amazon. Amazon is a great resource for specialty foods, I love buying them bulk too!
- Reset Your Budget: Healthy eating is a priority to our family therefore, we find ways to save money on other items to offset the price of healthy, fresh foods and allergy friendly foods. Change up your budget a bit, if healthy eating is a priority to you reset your clothing budget, entertainment budget, etc. You might find some clever ways to save on those items which can give you some extra cash for groceries.
These are just a few of my favorite money saving tips that will help you shave off the cost of those high priced allergy friendly foods!